Minimum shipments $50.00 before taxes. If less than $50.00, a $10.00 service charge will be added. Orders received before 1:00 P.M. our time, will be shipped the same day. All prices in this catalog are subject to a 50% discount. When receiving orders, if any cartons are damaged or missing you must note this on the truckers receipt.
Payments & Conditions:
Net 30 days from date of invoice with established credit. BABAC CYCLE PRODUCTS reserves the right of property on all products shipped and invoiced to the customer until the payment has been made in full including interest and service charge. The customer agrees to these terms by placing an order with, and/or by accepting delivery of products from BABAC CYCLE PRODUCTS, even without a signature.
NEW! ONLINE BANKING
You can now make your payements online with the following banks:
CAISSE POPULAIRE DESJARDINS, SCOTIA BANK, RBC BANK, NATIONAL BANK,
BANK OF MONTREAL & TD CANADA TRUST
New Accounts: All new accounts will be payable only in C.O.D. or CREDIT CARD until verification of credit line.
The first order for a new account must be of $250 before taxes.
Backorders: Will be shipped unless the customer instructs us otherwise.
Ordering: Please use order forms included with your catalog or your own forms. All orders refused at your
store will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
PRODUCT RETURN AND WARRANTY CLAIMS POLICY
1) Please inform us of claims within 10 days after receipt or merchandise.
2) Upon receipt of shipments you must inspect cartons for damage before signing the Transport delivery slip. If 1 or more cartons are
damaged you must mark this fact on the delivery slip so that BABAC can make a claim for damaged or missing items, or missing cartons.
Fax or mail us a copy of this receipt. Without this receipt mentioning the shortage or damage, we cannot send a claim to the transport
company. You become responsible in the case of any claims.
3) Please keep the damaged cartons for the Transport Company's inspection.
4) We will reship you the replacement items within 2 days so that you may satisfy your clients.
1) If BABAC has shipped the wrong merchandise, (not an ordered) call us and we will solve the problem immediately.
2) We will have the incorrect merchandise picked up by our our trucker.
1) All liquidation products are not guaranteed. They are sold as is and the sale is final.
1) If you have ordered the wrong item, please call us for a RA# before returning anything.
2) Freireireight charargeses must be prepaidprepaidprepaidprepaid prepaidprepaid or carton will be refused
3) A 15% restocking charge will be applied to your credit note
4) All returns must be in original packaging and condition and free of price tags. Otherwise we charge another
15% or even refuse to issue a credit note. (At our discretion).
Defective Merchandise Under Warranty:
1) Call us for an RA# 1-800-361-8888
2) Ship the item(s) back to us freight prepaid. Collect shipments will be refused.
3) We will ship the repaired or replacement items, at no charge, with your next order
4) Manufacturers warranties are usually for 1 year.
1) Credit notes are issued in about 2 weeks after we receive them.
2) If your terms are C.O.D., or credit card, we will deduct it from your next order
3) If you refuse to accept a shipment, without 24 hours notice, you incurred for your order.
Are subject to change without notice during the year.
ADMINISTRATION FEES ON PAST DUE INVOICES WILL BE 2% PER MONTH. COLLECTION FEES ARE THE
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT.
Summer Freight Policy:
Orders will be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID up to 10% of the value, of the invoice before taxes, to various parts of Canada, as listed below. If the freight and insurance EXCEEDS 10% OF THE VALUE OF YOUR ORDER, you will be billed for the difference. COD & COC charges are always extra. Order totals do not include OUTDOOR PARKING STANDS, PARK PRS-2 & PRS-3 REPAIR STANDS for which you are always charged for freight.
Newfoundland - Freight Prepaid for orders of $750+
Maritimes - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
Quebec - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
Ontario - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
Manitoba - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
Alberta - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
Saskatchewan - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
British Columbia - Freight Prepaid for orders of $400+
Re: Oversized Cartons:
1) All freight companies charge extra for oversized cartons. For example a carton containing 5 wheels weighing
20 pounds, will be charged at 50 poundspoundspounds pounds due to the size of the carton, resulting in "excess freight charges".
2) This applies to such items as rims, 5 or 6-foot antennas, repair stands, some baskets, tires and wheels.
3) This may increase the charge to you as, "excess freight charges" even if your order meets the prepaid dollar amount.
You will be charged only for the excess difference, which are never freight prepaid.